We choose the best mortgage product for your needs and have a large selection that we work with to ensure you get the best rate.
- Not guaranteed or insured by the federal government
- Typically require larger down payments as low as 3%.
- Term is usually 15, 20, or 30 years and can be customized to fit your needs.
- Conforms to the loan limits of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae
- Available at fixed or adjustable rates
- Some cases require private mortgage insurance
- Better rates, easier guidelines and faster turn times than Jumbo
- Purchases up to 90% LTV; refinances up to 80% LTV
- Min 680 FICO; Max 43% DTI
- Loan amounts from $453,101–$679,650
- No manual underwrite — just run through DU, receive an Approve/Ineligible response, and submit to UWM
- Eligible for primary and second homes
- Mortgage Insurance Buyout is typically cheaper than LPMI with no M.I. certificate needed
Conforming in all material respects except for loan amount in certain markets.
- Guaranteed by the US Department of Veteran Affairs for active military and veterans
- Requires a funding fee of 2.15% to 3.3%, which can be rolled into overall loan
- Guaranteed by the Federal Housing Administration
- Offers low down payments: 3.5% for a credit score of 560+
- Can finance up to 97.5% of total house cost—or more to cover the cost of repairs
- Upfront mortgage insurance and annual mortgage insurance are required (financed into the loan)
- No minimum credit score
- Exceeds conforming loan limits for purchasing a high-priced or luxury home
- Requires a down payment of 15–30%
- Term is usually 15, 20, or 30 years
- Minimum credit score is 740
- Must be aged 62 or older
- Insured by Federal Housing Administration to enable homeowners to convert home equity into cash with no monthly mortgage payments
- Purchase or refinance
- Payments can be received as:
- Line of credit
- Lump sum
- Guaranteed by the US Department of Agriculture for buyers of rural properties of less than 35,000 population
- No down payment required
- Standard term is 33 years and may extend to 38 for very low-income applicants
- Private mortgage insurance not required
Are you ready?